Hand washing is certainly one of the main ways to stop the spread of germs and illness. So, how will you properly wash the hands? Follow these How many minutes do you wash your hands 7 steps? (ล้างมือ 7 ขั้นตอน กี่นาที) for clean hands everytime!
Apply soap and lather well. Rub your hands together for at the least 20 seconds, being sure to scrub the palms, back of hands, between the fingers, and under fingernails. Rinse your hands with clean running water. Dry your hands with a clear towel or air dryer. Use your towel to turn off the faucet if possible.
If soap and water aren't readily available, make use of a hand sanitizer which contains at the least 60% alcohol. Apply the item to the palm of 1 hand and rub hands together until they feel dry. Don't wipe off the item before it is dry as this could reduce its effectiveness. Make sure you cover all surfaces of both hands and fingers until the product is dry, which should take about 20 seconds.
If the hands are visibly soiled or contaminated with body fluids, use soap and water for cleaning as opposed to hand sanitizer. Remember to rehearse good hygiene habits such as for instance avoiding close connection with people who are sick, covering the mouth area when you sneeze or cough, and frequently washing both hands with soap and water.
By following these simple steps, you can help avoid the spread of germs and keep yourself healthy.
1) Wet both hands with clean, running water. Warm water is better, but cold water will also work.
2) Apply soap to your hands. lather the soap in both hands by rubbing them together. Make sure to get all areas of both hands, like the backs of your hands, wrists, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3) Scrub both hands for at the very least 20 seconds. Require a timer? Hum the "Happy Birthday" song from beginning to end twice.
4) Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5) Dry the hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
6) Use a paper towel to turn off the faucet.
7) If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer which contains at the very least 60% alcohol.
Conclusion: Hand washing is among the most important ways to prevent the spread of germs and illness. By following these simple 7 steps, you can be sure that you're washing your hands correctly everytime!
.Wet your hands with tepid to warm water and apply soap.
.Rub your hands together to produce a lather, ensuring to cover the backs of your hands and between your fingers.
.Scrub for at the least 20 seconds - hum "Happy Birthday" twice!
.Rinse off the soap with running water.
.Dry your hands completely with a clear towel or paper towel.
.Utilize the towel to turn fully off the faucet which means you don't re-contaminate your hands.
7. If possible, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after washing both hands for additional protection.
Remember, proper hand washing is one of the best ways to keep yourself and your family members healthy! Be sure you and your loved ones are washing their hands correctly every time.