If you're among the millions of people struggling with acne treatment (รักษาสิว), you realize that finding effective treatments can be quite a frustrating, even humiliating, experience. The good news is that there are natural natural home remedies for acne that truly work. Here are 10 of the best.
1. Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is definitely an antibacterial agent that can help kill the bacteria that cause acne. It's also drying, so it can help reduce oily skin. Apply a few drops of diluted tea tree oil to your acne with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day. Don't use undiluted tea tree oil on your skin, as it might cause irritation.
2. Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that could help treat acne. Apply aloe vera gel to your acne twice a day. You can also drink aloe vera juice once each day to simply help cleanse one's body from the interior out.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial properties that may help fight the bacteria that cause acne and it's also an astringent, meaning it can benefit dry up excess oil. Dilute apple cider vinegar with water and use it to your skin layer with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
4. Lemon juice: Like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice also has antimicrobial and astringent properties making it a successful home solution for acne. Apply lemon juice to the skin with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
5. Honey: Honey is an emollient, meaning it will also help soften and moisturize your skin layer while also assisting to heal inflammation. Apply honey to your acne and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
6. Green tea: Green tea has both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and drinking additionally it may help promote general health by providing the human body with antioxidants. Steep green tea for 3-5 minutes and allow it cool before applying it to your skin layer with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
7., Neem oil: Neem oil is definitely an antibacterial agent that can help kill the bacteria that creates acne while also helping to reduce inflammation() Neem leaves will also be abundant with antioxidants). To utilize neem oil being an acne treatment, mix 2-3 drops of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil and use it to your skin layer with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day..
8., Cinnamon and honey mask: This mask combines the antibacterial properties of honey with the antimicrobial properties of cinnamon Europeinno() Rinse the mask off after 20 minutes.."
9., Potato slices: Slices of raw potato can lessen swelling and redness associated with pimples.." Place potato slices on pimples for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times daily.."
10., Crush aspirin: Aspirin contains acetylsalicylic acid Europeinno() Crush aspirin tablets and mix them with water to form a paste.." Apply the paste to pimples for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times daily.."
In the event that you have problems with acne, you don't have to pay countless dollars on expensive treatments or harsh chemicals—there are lots of natural home cures which in fact work! So, the next time you find yourself working with breakouts, grab one (or more) of the simple solutions instead." Thanks for reading!